La belle province with a little French flare
La belle province is Canada's only French-first province, with a ton of European flare and its own unique history. Explore the cities Québec City or get your outdoor fix in the Laurentian Mountains or along the St Lawrence River that runs straight to the Atlantic Ocean.
Quebec is known for
What People Love About This Province
- French is the mother tongue (and a way of life)
- Stunning old architecture in Montreal, Quebec City and beyond
- Amazing wildlife and adventure along the St. Lawrence River and Gaspé Peninsula
- Culture, festivals and joie de vivre galore
Did You Know?
- In 1995, Quebec almost separated from the rest of Canada to form its own nation
- 77% of the world's maple syrup comes from Quebec
- The Chateau Frontenac is the world’s most photographed hotel
- Poutine, a dish of fries, gravy and cheese curds was invented in Quebec
Related Offers & Discounts
Get a 15% discount on the guided tour and Experience tour
Tap into HI's huge network of discounts the moment you get your membership card. You can keep saving while you travel and long after you get back.