HI-WILDERNESS SEASON'S PASS
The Wilderness Hostel experience has long been a favourite with Canadian and International hostellers.
Nothing compares to skiing or snowshoeing to a lodge in the middle of the pristine wilderness and being able to literally step into your skis and head off exploring for the day. Nights are memorable and mostly spent enjoying the company of old friends and new, cosying up by the fire or just enjoying the silence and night sky which is bursting with stars. The Wilderness Season's Pass allows you to stay as many times as you like at the Wilderness Hostels from November 1, 2012 until May 31, 2013. Other benefits of the pass include discounted stays at HI-Jasper, HI-Nordegg, HI-Banff Alpine Centre and HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre.
Pass entitles bearer to accommodation at:
- Unlimited accommodation at all HI-Wilderness hostels & Sunday to Thursday at HI-Nordegg
- 20% off weekend stays at HI-Nordegg
- 20% off on any day stay at HI-Jasper
- 20% off Sunday - Thursday stays at HI-Banff or HI-Lake Louise
As part of its mission, Hostelling International provides safe, comfortable and affordable accommodation to travellers. The Wilderness Season's Pass is intended for outdoor enthusiasts who wish toexplore and experience winter in the Alberta Parks to its fullest extent. This pass is not valid for accommodation of seasonal workers or individuals working in the area.
- EARLY BIRD Member Rate is $159 (including tax). Early bird rate is available until September 30, 2012.
- EARLY BIRD Non-member Rate is $200 (including tax). Early bird rate is available until September 30, 2012.
- Regular Member Rate is $200 (including tax).
- Regular Non-member Rate is $236.75 (including tax).
- Through Central Reservations at 1.866.762.4122
- ONLINE, click here >>
- Call Central Reservations at 1.866.762.4122.
- Please have your Season's Pass number ready.
Reservations are only accepted 3 weeks in advance of arrival. For those who purchased an early bird pass, bookings will open Friday October 11th, 2012. Please also read carefully the other Terms and Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations are required & subject to availability.
- Reservations accepted starting from three weeks in advance of arrival.
- Photo ID is required & must be presented at check-in with your season's pass.
- Pass is valid for shared dorm room accommodation only.
- Pass is non-transferable & non-refundable.
- Pass cannot be combined with other offers.
- Valid from November 1, 2012 to May 31, 2013.