Manager in Training
The opportunity to grow with HI as Manager in Training (MIT) is available at our HI Whistler location. Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, the MIT works in direct service delivery as Front Desk Agent shifts and also supports the Assistant General Manager in administrative/back office duties. The MIT will also cover Night Audit relief shifts and weekend supervisory relief shifts.
Embrace new challenges
- Check guests in and out, offer them your expert advice and, like any good host, make sure their stay is an enjoyable one.
- Coordinating group reservations
- Supporting and leading the hostel Health & Safety programs
- Daily room checks
- Other duties as assigned
We want YOU if you have
- Prior customer experience, preferably in the Tourism Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player mentality
- Ability to take initiative
- A flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as needed
Working with US will include:
- Permanent full-time position
- Available to start October 12, 2019 - upon selection of a qualified candidate. Start date is negotiable.
- The starting wage is $15.24/hour plus commissions
- An annual 4% vacation entitlement
- Commissions on membership sales
- Annual HI Membership
- Free overnight stays at HI hostels in our region, subject to availability
- Onsite subsidized housing available. Dependent upon current staff occupancy.
- Discounted food & beverage at on-site cafe/bar
- Access to Spirit Pass Program - get discounted ski pass and pay off via payroll installments over the entire season!
- Free equipment rentals
- Eligible for MSP paid premiums and extended health and dental benefits, plus RSP matching program
C’est le poste pour toi? Fais nous parvenir ton CV et ta lettre de présentation aujourd’hui!
(Ce site utilise une fenêtre pop-up)