Scheduled to open on May 1, 2019, the new HI Jasper will be on Sleepy Hollow Road, 7 km closer to town than the existing hostel on Whistlers Road. The three-storey hostel will sleep 157 in a mixture of shared, private and family rooms and will also have a café, a fireplace lounge, a full guest kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining spaces, a BBQ area, a sauna, a firepit and more.
We're looking for amazing Front Desk Agents to join our team. You'll be a part of the grand opening of the hostel and get to experience the first summer season with us!
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, the Front Desk Agent is the face of HI for the thousands of travelers that pass through our hostels as they explore Western Canada.
Embrace new challenges:
- You check them in and out, offer them your expert advice and, like any good host, make sure their stay is an enjoyable one
We want YOU if you have:
- Prior customer service experience, preferably in the tourism industry
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player, friendly, and personable attitude
Working with US will include:
- Full-Time or Part-Time positions available, multiple positions available! Please include your availability in your application
- Available to start April 10, 2019 - upon selection of a qualified candidate. You'll get full training before the opening of the hostel.
- Seasonal contract to October 31, 2019 - possibility of extension to stay on for winter season if you'd like.
- Eligible for seasonal completion bonus - earn an additional $1/hour more for every hour worked through the summer
- The starting wage is $15.00/hour plus commissions
- An annual 4% vacation entitlement
- Commissions on membership sales
- Annual HI Membership
- Free overnight stays at HI hostels in our region, subject to availability
- Onsite subsidized housing available in our BRAND NEW staff house! Dependent upon current staff occupancy.
C’est le poste pour toi? Fais nous parvenir ton CV et ta lettre de présentation aujourd’hui!
(Ce site utilise une fenêtre pop-up)