Member Discount


Are you a Canadian working abroad or a working holidaymaker in Canada? Taxback will help you to file your Canadian tax return and get you the maximum legal refund. They can even transfer your refund to your Canadian or international bank account!

Get $10 off tax return and refund services with your HI membership card.