Wide open spaces and skies
Things are big in Saskatchewan: sprawling fields, rolling hills and skies that stretch forever. Get a taste of small city living in Regina and then explore the heart of the province's agricultural and First Nations roots in the wide open spaces outside the cities.
Saskatchewan is known for
What People Love About This Province
- Big wide open landscapes and skies
- The heart of Canada's agricultural engine
- Even the biggest cities here have small-town heart
Did You Know?
- Per capita, Saskatchewan produces more NHL players than any other province
- Saskatchewan is the only province that doesn't recognize daylight savings time
- Cree is the second most commonly spoken language in Saskatchewan
1 hostel in Saskatchewan
Related Offers & Discounts
Tap into HI's huge network of discounts the moment you get your membership card. You can keep saving while you travel and long after you get back.
Need More Inspiration?
Oh, and we've got a lot more to say!
Book Your Stay
No fees. No deposit.