Charlevoix's Flavour Trail
Throughout the years and despite its harsh climate and agricultural challenges, the region of Charlevoix found a way to promote its rural community and local produce to travellers. With originality and innovation, small farms, museums, and food picking activities came together to create a unique culinary experience, the now renowned Flavour Trail. To give its travellers a chance to taste these local produce, HI La Malbaie has created a special package full of delights.
A culinary experience.
This package will give you the chance to taste local produce from small business in the region, all part of the famous Flavour Trail.
- 1 night in a romantic room (other room types available)
- Charlevoix coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- bread and pastries from the Pain d'exclamation
- Swiss cheese St-Fidèle
- cretons from the Charcuterie Charlevoix
- home-made maple syrup muesli
- fruits and chocolates from Chocolaterie Cynthia
- glass of wine Omerto
- tasting of biological delicatessen, home-made terrine and a Charlevoix cheese platter (one plate for 2)
- discovery of Charlevoix's beers (one palette for 2)
- platter of salmon, home-made smoked duck, prosciutto and oyster mushroom salad (one platter for 2)
- home-made dessert
$185 for 2 people (taxes and tips not included)*.
*A discount is offered to HI members
How to book?
Please contact the hostel at 1.418.202.0697 to make your booking at least 4 days in advance.