Reporting to the Assistant General Manager at HI-Jasper, the Night Auditor is the face of HI for the thousands of travelers that pass through our hostels as they explore Western Canada.
Embrace new challenges:
- Responsible for ensuring the safe and secure environment our guests expect during the night time hours
- You check them in and out, offer them your expert advice and, like any good host, make sure their stay is an enjoyable one
- You’ll also get to dabble in the financial world by performing the hostel’s nightly audit
- Ensuring that the overall cleanliness of the Hostel are kept up to standards by doing cleaning duties at night
We want YOU if you have:
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as a team member
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior cash management and customer service experience
- A friendly and personable attitude
- Comfortable working by yourself, and be available to work during the nighttime hours
Working with US will include:
- Full Time Position, this schedule works 4 nights on, 3 nights off - on a compressed work schedule as the hostel will be operating a reduced schedule until Summer 2021. At that time, when we return to 7 day/week operations, your schedule may change.
- Awesome schedule for time to explore the mountains and surrounding area this summer!
- The starting wage is $15.50/hourly
- An annual 4% vacation entitlement
- Free annual HI-Membership
- Subsidized staff accommodation available onsite
- Start date is May/June 2021, exact date to allow for training and will be confirmed with the successful candidate.
If you think you're just the person we're looking for, then please send us your resume and cover letter today! (Please note this site uses pop-up windows)