Marketing Coordinator (Brand & Communications)
HI Canada - Québec and Ontario Region is looking for a marketing coordinator who will participate in building awareness of the HI Canada brand. You're passionate about communications, influencer marketing and branding? You're detail-oriented, creative and have a an eye for design? Then, this position may be just right for you !
- Publish magazine articles on hihostels.ca;
- Work with the marketing to optimize magazine performance and implement relevant strategies;
- Manage and create newsletter communications;
- Coordinate merch production and manage inventory;
- Handle influencer requests;
- Coodinate influencer marketing campaigns to promote HI hostels and the HI Canada brand;
- Elaborate marketing campaigns with the marketing team;
- Develop tools and strategies to further implement the brand in hostels;
- Contribute to a variery of marketing projects.
Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Experience using CMS;
- Strong writing skills (English and French);
- An innovative and creative mind;
- A resourceful personality;
- An ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- A strong attention to details;
- Passion for digital trends and influencer marketing;
- Knowledge of the tourism industry and youth travel sector as well as previous hostelling experience.
- Bachelor in marketing, communication or related field.
- Full time position
- Wage to be determined based on experience
- Group benefits and retirement saving plan (as per our policies)
- An annual 4% vacation entitlement
- Flexible schedule
- Work location: Côte-des-Neiges, Montréal
- Start date : mid-June
If you think you're just the person we're looking for, then please send us your resume and cover letter today! (Please note this site uses pop-up windows)