We're looking for an amazing Front Desk Agent to join our team. You'll get to spend time in one of the most beautiful places in Canada, with awesome opportunities to experience all that Jasper has to offer.
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, the Front Desk Agent is the face of HI for the thousands of travelers that pass through our hostels as they explore Western Canada.
Embrace new challenges:
- You check them in and out, offer them your expert advice and, like any good host, make sure their stay is an enjoyable one
We want YOU if you have:
- Prior customer service experience, preferably in the tourism industry
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player, friendly, and personable attitude
Working with US will include:
- Full-Time seasonal position, available June 17- October 11. Full training provided.
- Onsite subsidized housing available in our BRAND NEW staff house!
- The starting wage is $15.00/hour plus commissions
- An annual 4% vacation entitlement
- Commissions on membership sales
- Annual HI Membership
- Free overnight stays at HI hostels in our region, subject to availability
- Discounted food & beverage at on-site cafe/bar
- Staff events and BBQ's
If you think you're just the person we're looking for, then please send us your resume and cover letter today! (Please note this site uses pop-up windows)