LIVE, WORK AND PLAY in BANFF
Whether you're coming to Banff to work, or if you're just here to experience some of Canada's best snow, stay at our place!
Looking for work in Banff?
Book our Job Seeker Package today!
Due to the seasonal nature of the employment market in the Bow Valley service sector, there's a huge variety of jobs out there - everything from positions that will look great on your resume and further your career, those that will allow you to facilitate your passion and spend time on hill, or the holy grail of working holiday makers - the job that does both.
Make the most of your time in Banff by taking the time to choose wisely. Visit our top tips for Job Seekers in this section to gain some valuable insights on how to find what's right for you.
To make your life easier we're continuing our highly popular Job Seekers Package, a Banff tradition for those coming to look for seasonal work. We do our best to make you feel at home, make new friends and facilitate your job hunt however we can.
The package includes:
- A one-year, Hostelling International Membership Card
- 1 free overnight for two in a Wilderness Hostel
- 14 nights shared accommodation in our superior rated hostel - and don't worry, if you get a job and a place to stay, the unused nights of the package are refundable at a special rate.
- Free resume printing & faxing, plus the assistance of our friendly desk staff.
- 2 FREE welcome drinks in our bar, the Storm Cellar - home of the Happy Rum and a Banff institution for bringing people together.
- Free local bus pass, valid for the duration of your stay on the Banff town bus system.
- Tons of local information, through the provision of a job board in the lobby and our experienced staff.
Rates from $385.00 (for bookings made up to & including Dec. 10, 2015)
Blackout dates apply
Bookings made after Jan. 1, 2016 rates from $425
More Job Finding Tips
Over the years, we've collected a lot of tips from people looking for work and have compiled our own Jobseeker's FAQ page, information on tips on finding a place to live and also information on job types and pay rates. Check them out before you come!
Sunshine Village Ski Resort is one of Banff's largest employers in the winter, those looking for resort work should check out their site here.
The Job Resource Centre is another valuable resource if you're looking for work in Banff. You can find their website here.